it's 1 am, sunday morning

10:57 PM

(0) Comments

it's 1 am, sunday morning, and i'm lying on a couch. in a bus. typing on my computer and getting ready to start a movie. by all natural accounts i should be sleeping or at least trying to. especially since i won't be finding my bed until well after four. but what can i say? i've chased sleep away for so long that now it's afraid to come anywhere near me. chrystal is convinced that i have a problem with my adrenal gland, and who knows, maybe she's right. maybe i had one to many bangups and now it's jammed in the on position. that would explain my insomniac wanderings in hyperreality. on the bright side though, i get lots of work done and read an ungodly number of books. i've already finished the books i brought with me on the trip (michael chabon is a brilliant writer by the way). so now i'm left with peanut m&m's, a strawberry/banana smoothie-in-a-bottle, and "no country for old me" to keep me company for the next few hours.

on the bright side, it could be worse. much worse. they could be plain m&m's.

living in ink

0 Responses to "it's 1 am, sunday morning"

Post a Comment